The Sales Associate is responsible for delivering an outstanding guest experience to all customers and using appropriate sales techniques and product knowledge to reach the sales targets. In addition, the Sales Executive is responsible for stock replenishment, promotion of products and new launches, and cash handling.
- Achieve the sales target by using advanced sales techniques and product knowledge
- Focus on selling and up selling.
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
- Communicate with customers to assess and satisfy their needs, and meet or exceed their expectations.
- Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display and stock rotation
- Implement all merchandising as per the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines.
- Cleaning, prepare stock in hand, participate in inventories.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Always stay positive, even under difficult circumstances. Build rapport with customers and colleagues
- Show team leadership qualities. Always willing to help others to achieve the team's goals
- Always stay punctual. Can always be relied upon to deliver what was promised. Anticipates others' needs and over-delivers