We are looking for motivated youngsters interested in gaining some invaluable work and life experience. With the Sales Associate Internship you will be trained in Sales and Customer Service by a leading global F&B brand.
- Advise, sell and promote retail products to cultivate on-going customer relationships and positive experiences. Attend to guest special requirements.
- Ensure all retail shelves are clean and replenished, labels and signage are neat and correct, and product usage dates and quality are monitored daily. Complete all assigned side duties as required.
- Maintain full knowledge of all retail services, products and visual product display guidelines to successfully present and deliver them to all customers.
- Responsible for accurate billing and payment processing of their customer transactions.
- Complete and submit reports on time as required.
- Communicate with store management and supervisors any customer and/or operational issues to help maintain positive teamwork within an efficient operation.
- Utilize, maintain and clean relevant equipment and retail area within HSSE guidelines for daily operations.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Clear communication skills in English both verbal and written.
- Welcoming and outgoing personality.
- Can work on their feet for long hours.
- Must love food!